Friday, August 20, 2010

Favorite Website

Here is one new fact you get to learn about me in this post: I am a sports fanatic. I love the atmosphere of watching a game with family or friends either on the big screen or, even better, at the stadium or venue. I can't really put my finger on why I have such a fervent love for the game: most likely, perhaps, because of the ever-present interconnection between sports, faith, and life.

Consequently, rarely a day passes when I have not browsed through ESPN. This site generally provides all the round-the-clock coverage of what I need (okay, want) to know from all sports. However, beyond just the news coverage it offers, I regularly look at the television schedule for the day to see what's coming up. I also enjoy the PR Media Kit which contains company information, biographies of my favorite studio personalities, play-by-play voices, and color commentators. It also has the latest press releases about upcoming event coverage and broadcasting assignments.

I have also been known and even spotted visiting MLB, NFL, and on occasion NBA to gather more specific information.

No comments:

Post a Comment